Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bead Math

I had to go shopping tonight for my sister-in-law's birthday present. Shannon was tired and didn't want to meet me so I had hours all by myself. Poor me.

So during my searching I found this:


No, it's not for Desiree. I got her something else and I am not telling in case she reads my blog.

The beads are mine but the chain is new. It is a cute little silver chain that you can string your own beads on. I thought that it was an excellent idea and easy way to change your jewelry. Just change the beads and you have a whole different look. Add a bead, take away a bead, multiply them...

I am especially excited because years ago I got a bead that my mom made and I have always loved it, mostly because my mom made it and then let me have it and now I can wear it.

1 comment:

  1. Aawwww. That is so neat. I have a few more if you would like them. I am honored. I like your picture too, you look skinny. Love

    ReplyDelete