Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

R


R is for red, road, rainbow and race car.


The race car can race around the road.

I can't believe I haven't told this story before R but what started this whole letter experience was a trip to Costco. Costco was selling kids books that were soft with thick foam covers. They snapped shut and made a pillow when not being read.

I thought that it was really clever and I could make my girls one. I would have been cheaper if I had just bought the books when I first saw them.

I made each of the girls a book where each page was a letter of their name. The letter was an object of some sort. In Claire's book her R was a road just like this one. I will have to show you them some time. Anyway, I thought that I couldn't improve on it so I just made another road.

I found the jeweled ribbon in WalMart and it works so perfect for a yellow line. I even used the same black print for the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment